Click here to contact Chris
Chris is the Managing Director of Pension Advice.ie. Originally from Scotland Chris came to Ireland in 2003, working for some of Ireland’s leading financial institutions before becoming a director of his own business in 2011.
Chris is a highly qualified financial executive, he has qualified from the prestigious ( level 9) Graduate Diploma and certified financial planner designation CFP® from UCD.
- University College Dublin
- Life Insurance Association (LIA)
- Institute of Bankers
- Edinburgh University
Qualifications & Accreditations:
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Specialist Investment Advisor (SIA)
- Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
- Communication with Media.
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning.
- Pension Planning
- Pensions for employees, self-employed and directors
- Retirement Options
- Exiting a Defined Benefit (DB) scheme
- Exiting a Defined Contribution (DC) scheme
- Pension transfers
- QROPS, (overseas pension transfers)
- Max Funding advice
- Tax free lump sums
- Early Retirement
- Pension Investment Advice
- Pension Property
- Alternative Investments
- Risk Assessment
- Tax Advice